Under Udhyog Adhaar, the Central Government has launched the Enterprise Registration Portal to make it easy to apply for the promotion of industries. Through this portal any micro, small and medium entrepreneur of the country can register his business.
There is no need to upload any documents, certificates, photos for online registration of your industry on Udyog Portal. Let us tell you that the registration on Udyam Portal is for two types of people first For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME and second For those already having registration as EM-II or UAM.
Purpose of industry
There are many people in the country who want to do their own business, business and business, but they are not able to do it due to being financially weak. In view of this problem, the Central Government is conducting the process of registration of Aadhaar Registration for Micro, Small and Medium Business in online mode under UAM website. Through this online website, the people of the country can register themselves online and the government provides financial assistance to the people of the country to do their own business. To make the small, medium traders of the country self-reliant through this online facility. .
The Ministry of MSME Registration has divided MSMEs into three parts, which are as follows.
- Micro Enterprises – Enterprises in which investment in plant and machinery or equipment is Rs 1 crore or less and turnover is Rs 5 crore or less.
- Small Enterprise – An enterprise in which the investment in plant and machinery or equipment is Rs 10 crore or less and the turnover is Rs 50 crore or less.
- Medium Enterprises – Enterprises in which investment in plant and machinery or equipment is Rs 50 crore or less and turnover is Rs 250 crore or less.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Applicants with industry base will get:-
- Excise Exemption
- Under direct tax laws, exemption will be given
- Fee reduction patents and trademarks
- credit guarantee scheme
- Benefits of the government scheme which will include loans without guarantee, low interest rates on loans and easy loans.
- The government will provide financial help for participation in foreign trade.
- concept has also been mentioned by the government that after July 1 the MSME will be known as Udyog. Because this word is closer to enterprise and the registration process will be known as enterprise registration.
- Session in electricity bills
- Exemption on applying for Government tenders.