In order to promote the export of Indian products, the AEPC brings together apparel exporters and the Bureau of Indian Standards. Apparel exports promotion council benefit from AEPC’s streamlined, one-stop service. As part of its strategy, it conducts marketing activation services, product management services, product management services, and exporting consultations to increase demand.
What Is AEPC?
AEPC is a government-sponsored organization that promotes Indian apparel and textile exports. It provides market information, export promotion, quality control, and financial assistance to its members. A business must first register with AEPC in order to join. Online registration is relatively simple.
What Are the Requirements to Register for AEPC?
In order to promote Indian textile and apparel exports, the AEPC is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Textiles. In order to register with AEPC, companies must manufacture or export apparel or textiles. Additionally, they must have a minimum annual turnover of Rs. 1 crore. Online registration is a fairly simple process. In order to promote Indian garment and made-up exports, the AEPC is a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles.
Registration with AEPC is open to anyone engaged in manufacturing and exporting garments and made-ups from India. Registration is free. Online registration is simple.
Upon registration, you will receive a five-year registration certificate. Registration must be renewed every five years.
How to Register for AEPC
AEPC registration is required if you export apparel.
To register, you must submit an application and pay a registration fee. By registering, you will have access to a variety of resources and benefits that can help you grow your business. Business owners must submit an application and required documentation to register with the AEPC. After reviewing the application, the AEPC will approve or reject it. In order to register, businesses must pay a registration fee and provide additional financial and business information. Businesses that register with the AEPC will have access to government incentives, trade fairs, and marketing support.
In order to become a member of AEPC/ATDC, you will need to submit the following documents.
- You can download an application form from this site
- IEC self-certified by the licensing body (DGFT)
- An undertaking notarized on non-judicial stamp paper
- A self-attested copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partnership Deed/Registrar of Firm Certificate is required, if applicable
- Consider the case of an exporter who wants to become a manufacturer. If that is the case, they must provide a self-attested copy of the SSI Certificate/Letter of Intent/Industrial License/Acknowledgement granted by the relevant authority.
- In the case of new registrations, entry fee is Rs. 1000/- + Rs.180/- GST @ 18 percent = Rs. 1180/- (total Rs.10620/-).
AEPC registration is a great first step towards getting involved with apparel exports. Follow the steps outlined in this article and you’ll be on your way to becoming an AEPC member in no time.